Friday, January 4, 2008

Just Because....

Why did I start this blog....dunno. Just because!!! Mostly for my digital scrapbooking. I don't really like uploading to galleries but like to show some family & friends how I used their pictures...LOL...sometimes that is not always a good thing. Will I update it every day...probably not. I also figured it'd be a good way to catch up with other people if they're even remotely interested in finding out what we're doing. Plus the fact that hubby works away from home 3 weeks at a time so maybe he can use it to see what we're up to :) If you can check Facebook almost every day hon, you can check the BLOG!!

So what's been going on since the holidays?? Not too dang much, I'll tell ya that! Had a great day on Sunday though....Kimmy was in town...yayyyyyy! For those not in the know, Kimmy is one of the bestest friends of all time :) Yep, completely sucking up here...LOL...Look what she brought me....*sigh*.....and that's only ONE bag - she brought TWO :) Should keep me going until G gets home.


What else...hmmm...dropped G. off at the airport early - and I mean EARLY - Monday morning, came home and vegged out with the kids for the rest of the day. Did absolutely nothing for New Year's Eve. I could not even stay awake to see midnight...LOL. First time in I don't know how many years. We usually have a bunch of people over here to celebrate. It was kind of a miserable night anyway with all the snow. Speaking of that, WHAT is up with all the snow we've been getting....grrrr....I hate it! Tuesday was ok, but take a look at Wednesday....



The first one was taken at 7:30 am, the other about noon (Don't mind the awful pics...still trying to figure out the settings on the new camera. I will get better. I hope). I ended up taking Shane to WalMart Thursday morning and the roads were miserable. We were lucky if we saw any bare pave...LOL....perfect excuse for a Timmy's break :) So today is just a laundry day....But speaking of laundry. Have you ever tried to get laundry done with a dryer THAT DOESN'T WORK???? And with a wind chill of -27c I am NOT hanging clothes on the line thankyouverymuch! I called my brother - J1 - to see if he could come & take a look at it....his last shift is tonight so he said he'll be up on the weekend. If he doesn't show up, I think I'm gonna talk to Kirk (hubby's good friend) and see if he knows anything about them...and just to let you know Kirk will now be known as PITA - pain in the a$$ - cuz that's just what he is. Plain and simple. We love to hate each other. He just ticks me off sometimes. Well, not really - but don't tell him that. Might upset the delicate balance of our relationship. ROFL...
Ok, that about it...gonna go and see if the 2nd load of clothes is dried...it's only been about 3 hrs or so since I've been trying to dry them *sigh*....later....

No comments: