Monday, February 18, 2008

It's Been Awhile....

I know, I know. BUT....I did say that I wouldn't update everyday...LOL...BUT this is a little bit ridiculous. Just with everything going on in the last month, it hasn't been the best time. Things are finally getting back to normal. The punks haven't had a full school week since the accident -between that & the weather. Which - speaking of weather - is just totally ridiculous. Driving around town is like driving through tunnels, the snowbanks are so high. How often did I say this winter "THANK GOD for 4 wheel drive???" Hundreds...thousands maybe...ok, a little exaggeration - but only to get my point across;) Hubby cleaned off the roof when he was home and I have quite the pile of snow in my backyard...grrrr...we're gonna be in the pool in July and I'm STILL gonna have a pile of snow...I just know it ;) I'm smart that way, ya know *grin*


I was looking through all my CD's the other day and came across one with some old pictures...totally forgot about it. My dad's cousin Betty had sent it up to me a couple of years ago. Anyway, OF COURSE I had to scrap some of them!!! LOL...here we go...some of the latest layouts...even got one of Chuckie on his boat that he had sent. Still waiting for more water pics Chuck!! *hint* hint*


"MY BOY"

A Vendre kit by Miss Vivi; Denim Alpha by Miss Vivi

"BILLIE"

Krafty Girl by Christine Smith; Spreading Cheer Collab kit by Gina Huff, Traci Murphy, Rachel Young; Scraplift from Fanette

"CODY"


Signature Collection by Christina Renee; Cardboard by Katka; Imperfect Circles by Dani Mogstad


"CHUCKIE & HIS MISTRESS"...lol

Stacked Frame by Kim B Designs; Smooth Sailing Away by Kay Miller; Save the Date Stamps by Darcy Baldwin



"JAYNE"

sparkles 1 by ksharonk; Everything else by Petit Moineaux; Scriptina font



"RIDIN' THE RAILS - GRAMPIE"

Staple Fool by Tracy Murphy; Date Stamp by Blythe Evans; Stamped Alpha by Lisa W; Everything else by Susan Darter @ Raspberry Road Designs

"THE BLACK BOYS"


Recup'mania by Kawouette; Denim Alpha by Miss Vivi (re-colored); Sparkles by ksharonk

"NANNY'S FAMILY"

Recup'mania by Kawouette; Salvaged Alpha by Rachel Youn;g Sparkles by ksharonk; Staple Fool by Traci Mur



"BEST FRIENDS"


ChocoNoisiette by Kawouette; Glitter Flourish by ksharonk; A Place Called Home Alpha by Misty Cato; Font AL Professor

"GRAMMA & GRANDPA BLACK"


Rosalie Kit by Kawouette; Staple Fool by Traci Murphy


So I guess that's it for today...catch ya later....

No comments: